Pandomoto - SKIN UH 03 – Armored Motorcycle Leggings Unisex - Protection Level AARegular price €229,00 Sale price €209,00
OFTEN LIMITED QUANTITIES AND SIZES, PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING
Shown quantities and delivery times might not be reliable
The new version of our armored leggings is made of power-stretch 65% UHMWP and Spandex with fabric performance level AA (EN 17092). This unisex model is highly abrasion-resistant and extra heat conductive. It is specially designed to be worn under your regular garments for an extra layer of impact protection, thus it discretely blends in, keeps you cool and thanks to the bi-stretch fabric, provides maximum comfort and keeps your armor in place. Equipped with armor pockets, it comes with super-slim SAS-TEC TripleFlex knee armor, leaving the hip armor as an optional selection.
Enjoy CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level A (16 meters slide distance) safety.
Size and fit
- Armored leggings, middle waist
- Male model wears size M // female model wears size S
- Male model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm
- Female model measures waist: 28”/ 72cm, height: 5’6″/ 171cm
- Extremely durable power-stretch 65% UHMWPE and Spandex (15 times stronger than steel) fabric
- Fabric has performance level AA abrasion resistance (EN 17092)
- Bi-stretch fabric gives maximum comfort and keeps armor in place
- Highly heat-conducting and reflecting fabric (cools down)
- Fully CE approved – performance level A in accordance with EN 17092
- Low profile protection for unrestricted movement
- Double mesh on the fly for increased ventilation and breathability
- Due to the comfortable tight cut, the armor is secured in place and doesn’t move around
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee armor INCLUDED
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved hip armor – optional (not included)
- Easily removable armor
- Two-position knee armor pockets
"Spark Free is not selling bike equipment, we are creating dreams”
That was the bold statement I included on my business plan when creating Spark Free. And I really believe in it: with the blog and vlog I am trying to make you reflect, but even more I want you to even more enjoy riding a bike. But with the equipment you can actually feel, smell and carry with you a part of the dream.
We work with several transport companies to offer you options that fit you best. We offer free shipping for orders over 100 Euros in Europe. For shipments outside Europe please contact us before to get a quote for the shipping.
No hassle returns
We want you to be happy with our products and do the best we can to ensure this. Should for some reason you are not, you have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
During this period, you get a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. No questions asked. After the 14 days period, you will no longer be eligible for a return and won’t be able to receive a refund.
Products which are at Sale or at reduced price are excluded from returns. Should you have any questions on that please contact us before making your purchase. Please see also the point on this below.
In case of a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a smooth process
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn or unused and in the same condition that you received it: original packaging, tacks on it, original condition, no visible signs of wear or use. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. You are also responsible for any shipping loss or damage during shipping, please ensure appropriate insurance.
Please address your returns with a copy of the packing list or of the original invoice and the reason for return at:
14, Rue de Thann
68700 Uffholtz, France
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please also send pictures of the default so this can be evaluated quickly.
All products follow the garantie of the producer, as found in their commercial terms/on their webpage.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products such as special orders or personalized items. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on products on sale, products with reduced price or special offers or on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.